Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am conducting a survey about this toy.  Does your Boxer make goofy growling sounds (not MEAN growls... almost like erotic growls, but definite GROWLS) when playing with this toy?  Atticus is not a verbal dog at all.  He barks only when he's frightened by something or, occasionally, when he's trying to force me to play with him.  And, much to my dismay, he only woo-wooed once - the day after we brought him home.  Other than that, this dog reminds me of my husband:  doesn't speak unless something is wrong, and if something is wrong, would really rather give you the silent treatment hoping you'd figure it out and fix it so that he doesn't have to actually strain his vocal chords and speak.

Ooops.  That was mostly about my husband.  Sorry!  LOL...  Anyway, Atticus does get so vocal playing with his Bad Cuz (while he makes NO sound playing with anything else) that I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this with the Cuz toys.

AnnA

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Attila and Daphne arent verbal when playing with their toys at all.  Daphne gets verbal at anything that moves outside the house.  This then makes attila bark as well.  However Attila will get verbal if Daphne is hogging the toys or she steals one from him.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, how cute....Angel barks at her toys sometimes, and will give a low growl as well...We don't have a Cuz, got about everything else tho :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah is very vocal with all of her toys, not at them but when they are in her mouth  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is so cute, looks like Odin was having a great time.

G

·
0 Posts
Bo is very quiet with his Cuz/ruffian toys...he just sits there squeak squeak squeak squeak over and over...tonight while we were napping...for at least an hour straight, lol

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
That is by far Ringer's fav.  When I get home, the first thing he goes for after going potty is that toy and he burns around the house with it in his mouth.  He removed the squeaker about a week after getting it but he still loves it.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
LMAO i just played the Odin video and Mav stopped what he was doing dead in his tracks and did his little head tilt like he was sooooo confused and then bolted over to my laptop to watch the video. too funny.

I dont have a cuz but i think i should pick one up for him, looks like a fun toy!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
This is one of Zulu's Fav toys. Well, it squeaks so he loves it :lol:  :lol:

Hes been through about 5 of them. They last quite long, apart from the feet :lol:  :lol:  (hes a bit of a power chewer) :D

G

·
0 Posts
Eddie definately moans when he is chewing on his stick toy. It is the funniest thing ever. I think he literally loves that toy.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Tango doesn't have that toy, but he does that whole strange moaning sound with his Wubba!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Ashley makes a crying sound with her Bad Cuz, but she sounds absoulutely pitifull when she plays with her Wubba..she crys...like she is in pain..( nope, not teething..I believe the higher pitch hurts her ears )and doesn't stop as long as she has the squeeky end in her mouth. I was rather afraid it was hurting her, but after playing the YouTube of the boxer howling..I came to realize that they ARE squeeking a Wubba ( you can hear the two pitched sound on the tape, just like our new toy does )
Not to be gross, but the Cuz..well he kinda sounds like he is passing gas!!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Oh brother. When Bib saw and heard Odin he JERKED his head around toward the screen! I think I need to go shopping.  :roll:

·
Banned
2,813 Posts
It's funny, I just bought Paco a ruffian today, the fish, and he is doing all sorts of wierd noises at it. He is never vocal with his toys unless they roll somewhere he can't get to it. But with this one he is barking, growling, making some moaning noise I've never heard before, and I think he woo-wooed it too. He's never done that before so this must be one awesome toyin his doggie mind.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Pacosmomie\";p=\"130912 said:
It's funny, I just bought Paco a ruffian today, the fish, and he is doing all sorts of wierd noises at it. He is never vocal with his toys unless they roll somewhere he can't get to it. But with this one he is barking, growling, making some moaning noise I've never heard before, and I think he woo-wooed it too. He's never done that before so this must be one awesome toyin his doggie mind.
LMAO - Zulu has the ruffian chicken that makes a weird noise too and he goes mad for it.
This and the Cuz are by far his fav toys to talk to and they last ages :lol:  :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts