Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our fostering to see if Jupiter the bexer from the shelter would work sadly didn't.  There were issues with kids.  We have aot of young kids in our neighberhood and they occasionally like to tease our dogs through the 4 foot fence.  We were very afrais of him jumping out after them when he was reased.  The kids were playing in the snow outside and he was going nuts inside growling and barking at them.  Also, my dogs were getting more stressed the longer he was here.  Stewie the bichon was growing everytime he moved.  Our boxer haley would stop and go a different way if he was standing in her path.  Our dogs didn't play with each other at all and there was always tension.  None of us could pet one dog. The other two would growl.  ust alot of jelousy.  

Good news is a boxer rescue has a placement and I have a friend who was going to look at this sweet boy.  It just didn't work for us.  I am going to try to attach the pictres of our dogs.  Jupiter has the black mask and our haley is the fancy fawn.  Stewie is the fluffy one.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
that is so sad..hopefully your friend will be able to give him a good home. If not i am sure he will find his nitch in time.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I am sorry to hear that, but hoping that your friend will be the "forever home" that Jupiter needs. Some dogs just don't do well with others, it happens....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts