Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we went to the petrock festival today which was a lot of fun for Jessie but she didn't win  :(
Another dog with 3 legs won and she wasnt even cute, but I did feel bad for the dog but o well what can you do
I do believe the contest was fixed and the ppl we went thought the same thing...But thanks for voting again

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Aww sorry to hear that she didn't win. Too bad that things like that have fixed results  :(  Better luck next time. Glad Jessie had fun at least.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Aaahh, I'm sorry that Jessir didn't win..Lord I saw the title and it scared me to death! I thought something awful had happened, I mean really awful......Hugs to Jessie, she should have won!!!! :)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Oh goodness! I thought the same thing as Willow. I'm sorry Jessie didn't win  :(    when without a doubt she should have, At least she had a good time today

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"30113 said:
Lord I saw the title and it scared me to death!
I have to say I was thinking the same thing. I was glad..well not glad but you know what I mean...when I read the post.  :eek:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks and sorry about the title...Here are some picture from today

The little guy is Logan which is a member on the site

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sorry Jessie didn't win but she is a winner to us  :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Looks like she had fun anyway!  Sorry she didn't win!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
The pics are great! And look at little Logan..He looks soo tiny next to Jessie...Lol....The white dog I see in the background, poodle or Bichon? Or a lamb?  :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts