Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy...new to boxers altogether hows my "Bailey" look as far as good boxer pups go ...shes 11 wks 14.8 lbs

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks
Yea no she doesn't get the keys anymore hahaha

Good luck. Keep her brain busy. If it's your first boxer. They tend to be puppies a little longer than most breeds so be kind and patient. Amazingly sweet breed. Very silly and playful almost all day unless sick or asleep. Also kinda vocal about things not going their way so don't take it as growling. It's just complaining. Socialize her as much as possible.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good luck. Keep her brain busy. If it's your first boxer. They tend to be puppies a little longer than most breeds so be kind and patient. Amazingly sweet breed. Very silly and playful almost all day unless sick or asleep. Also kinda vocal about things not going their way so don't take it as growling. It's just complaining. Socialize her as much as possible.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
She literally fits all of that haha...were in love with her ....i never had a boxer before....now i dont think ill go without one 🤣

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Congratulations she is a cutie. Welcome to the forum you will find lots of useful advise. If your crate training start right away and never take her out of it until she settles down. I always feed on a schedule...out to potty, feed, play out to potty within 20 min after eating, crate, repeat every hour week one...then slowly increase as you see she can hold her need to go longer. They teach you. LOL It took my guy about 2 weeks before he could last thru the night. Just remember the first few weeks are crucial and very time consuming but well worth the time you put in. Good luck with her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts