Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow Barkley is getting nuetered.  Poor baby doesn't have a clue.  I'm not too worried though, I think he'll do fine.  I say that tonight and then I'll probably be crazy after I drop him off in the morning.  I just hope all goes well.  [-O<

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
It's been a week since Max lost his! He has done great and I'm sure Barkley will too.

We did have several clean ups that first night from incontinence but he was fine in the morning, Max says good luck to Barkley. And hugs to his Mom!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Good luck boy, another one for nuggie heaven 8)

Hope you feel better soon :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Must be something in the air, seems like everyone is losing their nuggies lately..Good luck Barkley!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"127927 said:
Must be something in the air, seems like everyone is losing their nuggies lately..Good luck Barkley!
I was going to say the same thing...seems like everyone is posting about the losing of the nuggets!
Good Luck Barkley!!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Best of luck Barkley!...It will be over before you know whats even happened! Don't worry..its not too bad..Ashley says to tell you when she got her "girlie parts" removed..she was all better the very next day..and you should try to just sleep off that first day..and give your boxer family BIG sad eyes..so you get TONS of TCL!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Good luck Barkley, today is the day.  Let us know when you hear from the vet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts