Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Maverick get's everything he wants and my cat Baron doesnt get much since he is on a restricted diet to reduce crystals in his urine and therefore blockages...poor guy doesnt even get treats so I went out and got him a little custom made refuge to escape big bad Maverick...thought id share it with you guys...also a pic of Maverick in his "HOME" looking like he is on death row lol...such a suck!

the cat house is like a tree house design..i dont think you can see it in the photo but there is a little ladder up to the "house" part of it...just thought it was really cool. ejoy

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That is a really neat cat escape! I think Baron will love it.  :D  Maverick looks too cute sitting there all innocent in his crate!  :lol:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When i put him in there and have to leave he looks at me like i am killing him and yet every time he get's in with no problem?! such a strange puppy.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I bet Baron really thinks you are "the cat's meow" for getting him that nice hiding place....Lol at Mav, he looks so pitiful in his crate....

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I really like Barons hide away, I've never seen one built like that  :lol: Poor Maverick, look at that sad little face. They really know how to work us,huh? :wink:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DonnersMom\";p=\"68931 said:
I really like Barons hide away, I've never seen one built like that  :lol: Poor Maverick, look at that sad little face. They really know how to work us,huh? :wink:

yes i found someone on kijiji that was making cat trees and they were much less expensive that the pet stores...it took a while for him to make it but i got to choose the design i liked...liked the corner house because it fit nicely tucked away and it looked cool to have the tree house design...wish that red thing wasnt in the way so you could see it better might take a better pic some other time when Maverick is trying to climb into it lol..and he has tried!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts