Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baxter's first time at the doggie park he was sooooooooo scared of all the other doggies.

Get away your scaring me

Well I'm a boxer so maybe I'll try some of this boxing stuff and then they will have to leave me alone

Skin kid bro walking me around to meet the other big bad doggies.

My X-wife's rescued agressive pit bull, I know baxter is chasing but she was mean to him!

Who couldn't love this face?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Gosh, Baxter is so handsome!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Great pics! That last one is awesome! Can I ask what type of camera you use? I like how the background is blurred and the subject (Baxter) is focused.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Ha! Baxter does look a bit intimidated in the first pic, but then it looks like he actually had some fun. What a cutiepatootie!  :D I would find it hard to have to deny that face anything!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
696 Posts
Wow - Baxter is such a handsome little guy! He has wonderful markings! He's getting pretty big too! :love:

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
hahaha you can tell he's got big personality in a tiny body :p Love the last pic, such a good looking boxer!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Baxter is such a cutie.  I like the first picture "not sure if I like you, get out of my face"  :lol:   the close up is awesome.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
haaaaaaaaaaa go baxter !!! hehe...hes got the hang of it ! whoo hoo

G

·
0 Posts
lol...does he get to play with other dogs often?  He's just an adorable little guy...so is your son!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great!! That second one is too cute...Baxter trying to act like a big dog...He's really growing

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I see green grass in the background, not fair.  We're still waiting to even see the ground under the snow!!!  I think he's testing you with the potty issues because he REALLY wants to come and live at my house.  Any time...

Ann WI

·
Registered
880 Posts
Baxter is very cute.  And you're right who wouldn't love that face?  Your little boy is quite the stud as well with his killer shades =)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts