Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Baylee's BIO

WOW!! That's is super great. Thanks to all of you who voted for her. She is my FatMomma and she is a fabulous family member.

Name: My name is Baylee

Nicknames:My mom calls me FatMomma and BayBay and BayBaykins

Favorite Toy: Unfotunately my favorite toy is what ever toy Jaxon has at the moment. It is great fun wrestling him for it. I usually win though. Hehehe

Favorite Treat: I love any and all treats!! I do not discriminate.

Favorite Activity:I love running with my bro Jax and chasing him and having him chase me then we go swimming when we get hot and tired.

Favorite Pasttime: I love napping!!! Mom just got Jax and me a new bed today as a matter of fact. Comfy!!

How did you select your boxer:Jaxon selected me from a number of other boxers to bring home as his sister. We bonded so well that mom and dad said we can't seperate them, whatever that means. All I know is I live in an awesome house with great humans to love and take care of. I am the protector of the whole family.

With many licks and boxer wiggles
Baylee

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Baylee :clap:

Valant says: sexaaaaahhhh,you live with your parents?

ARF!

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Congrats Baylee. You are one pretty girl.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Thanks guys. Sorry my laptop hit the dust and havent gotten it fixed yet. Just took my sons to catch up and I find this!!! Thanks ya'll Baylee is primping around like she is now Queen Diva..dang it she took my title LOL

Bio sent to L and should be up soon.
Robin

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Congrats Baylee!! This one was tough since I had no idea who all the rescues were but since joining I am on top of your story and you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap::clap2:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts