Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it's starting to get to that time of year where we all like to be outside, I thought I would share one of my favorite recipes..This was given to me by a friend years ago and besides the fact that is incredibly easy, these ribs will fall apart on you! Just the way I like them  :)

BBQ RIBS
1 rack pork baby back ribs
1 can of beer(any kind)

Lay ribs on a rack in a pan. Pour can of beer in and cover well with foil. Cook in oven on 325 for 1 1/2 hours. Remove ribs from pan and amother with bbq sauce. Cover and cool in frig for a few hours...Heat up your grill and cook. I add more bbq sauce when I cook them to really get that flavor. Ribs will take about 20 minutes on the grill.

Note: if you want to make more than one rack, add an extra can of beer and cook in oven for an extra 30 minutes...Enjoy.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Sounds really good. I'm getting hungry. These ribs and the Pasta Salad from beckhamboxer sounds really good about now! :D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Minnesota... I was up there around this time of year... in Bird Island... TINY TINY TOWN!! But very pretty! I've been wanting to cook ribs... I'll try this. I have some great recipes from family and my own that I need to post... have to find the folder on the computer first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts