Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, first of all, I broke down and got another Wubba even though just 2 days ago I said I wouldn't.  I'll just have to monitor Coop a little better.  Anyway, I picked up a toy called a beanie ball.  Cooper is absolutely loving it!  It's a kong-like toy and it comes with a treat that the dog can taste but just can't get to.  We'll see how long the treat lasts, but he's been working on it for half an hour, and he's barely put a couple of scratches into the treat.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I'm glad he loves it!  It sounds like torture, you can taste the treat but you can't get to it!  Muahahahah =)

Jetta the "Road Warrior"

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well he was able to pop the treat out. I put it back in but he got it out again in about 15 minutes.  It was funny though, a few minutes after he got it he ran in with it in his mouth and jumped around me almost like he was saying thank you

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
LoL, can you put more treats in it? I'll have it check it out...I'm trying to get away from plush toys anyways

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can put peanut butter in it like a kong.  Other treats, too.  They sell replacement treats, but I didn't see any at the store.  The treat that came with it is more like an edible nylabone consistency.  Once he got it out he went through it pretty quickly. He really enjoys chewing on the empty ball more than he does the kong so far.  We'll see how long that lasts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts