Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody elses do this? Is it another strange boxer thing? Voltaire gets his head right on the floor (grunting & nub wagging all the while) - head upside down he lifts his butt in the air as high as his back tiptoes will take it - as if he's going to do a forward roll 8O  It's all part of his play ritual especially if you're down at his level. Like beaning - "look how well i can wiggle my butt!" - "If i put it right in your face you'll see it better!"  :wink:  :lol: Anyone else?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Dixie used to do that as a puppy.  Every now and then she would flip over.  She doesn't do it now that she's getting older.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh yea, Angel does that..I swear she thinks she is Gumby...I'll have to see if I can get a pic of her when she's doing it...Hilarious.....I just love that Voltaire Annette, good thing you are an ocean away or I'd be dognapping him..... :)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha! And he'd probably follow you like a lamb! It seems the last person to play with him is the 'new love of his life' and the others hardly exist anymore :lol: Talk about unfaithful! I'll be calling that "Cheaters" show you have on tv over there! :wink:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Teaki does that, none of the others have done it to the extent she does.  She puts her head down on the floor and turns her neck all the while her but is curved almost around to her head but up in the air.  So funny to watch!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's the one :D  - your description's better than mine! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts