Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mentioned this in another post, but I wanted to post on it again for those who didn't see it.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Re: Bear had a check up today/Binga has a big day tomorrow

hope binga does well tomorrow and 37 pounds sounds large but he looks well proportioned so he might just be a big boy. good luck

·
Registered
2,097 Posts

Hope all gos well for your girl tomorrow. She'll be in my thoughts.
Good luck

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Donya\";p=\"116886 said:
37 pounds sounds large but he looks well proportioned so he might just be a big boy. good luck
i think so too.  he looks good and is not overweight at all.  just growing fast!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

Good luck with the op Binga, and get well soon. :D  %%-

Some Boxers are just bigger, i know caus i have Dogzilla :lol:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts

Bear is living up to his name ;) he is a cutie though
and again good luck to Binga tomorrow :)

·
Registered
2,349 Posts

Keeping you in our thoughts.  The key is to really keep them still as you can and minimize the licking.  That can makes the BIG difference on the swelling and soreness they experience.  No jumping and raising cain and just leash walks for two weeks.  I just kept a six foot leash clipped on Talia all the time so I could micro-manage her.  She had NO swelling and seemingly NO pain!  No scar nothing.  She never acted like a thing had been done to her from the minute I picked her up at the vets.

Nano

·
Registered
494 Posts

Good luck today with Binga she will be fine.  Nano has great as advice as well, I kept Maggie on my heels all the time.  And Bear sounds like he is going to be a BIG boy.  Zulu has Dogzilla and I have his brother, Herbie is by no means fat but is weighing in by my scale 63#.   :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I am at work now.  I dropped her off at the vet.  I am kinda bummed because I was trying to tell her bye...   all she cared about was the other dog in the room     :cry:

The surgery won't be until between 11 and 1.  I am going to be biting my nails until then   :(

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Binga will be fine and so happy to see you when you pick her up.  Try not to worry too much.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Good Luck Binga! I'm sure she'll do just fine!  :)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts

Keeping Binga in my thoughts today. She will do fine and before you know it bouncing back to her normal self!
As far as Bear's weight, that sounds right around what Brodi was at 4 months. Now he is 5 months and 45 lbs. I call Brodi my lil oinker  :lol:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

Good luck Binga, you'll be home in no time and feeling better. >:D<

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Called the vet to check on Binga and she is doing good and the surgery went well.  About an hour after her surgery she was standing up.  I am so happy!  I will go get her today after work    :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Happy to hear the surgery went well and that Binga is on her way to recovery!  :D  I'm sure she will be very pleased to see you!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Great to hear!!  She will be butt wigglin in no time at all, Maggie slept most of the night when she came home but the next day she was acting as if nothing ever happened.  Trying to jump on everything and play like she was invincible, that

1 - 20 of 25 Posts