Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious if any of your dogs ever did this...

If he has a poopy accident in the house, he BARKS at it.  The first time he did it was in the living room.  I was letting him and Binga play.  Then i heard him just bark bark bark barking.  He was barking at the poop like it was out to get him!

This morning when I was getting ready for work I let Bear and Binga play in the kitchen.  Its blocked off and its easier to clean up the hard floor.  From the other end of the house I hear him barking like crazy.  I go investigate and he is barking at the poopy!  When he would have an accident i did what someone on here said and got mad and yelled AT the mess.  My husband said maybe he was doing what I was doing.  Getting mad at it!

:roll:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
That is hilarious!  :lol:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL OMG!! How freakin' CUTE!! LOVE IT!! No I can't say Odin's ever done that! LOL

Maybe hubby is right and he's doing what you're doing!! LOL

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hahaa!  Mr. Hanky!  Haven't seen that show in forever!

He is a crazy boy.  SUCH a backtalker.    8-|

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
"Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo
Small and brown he comes from you
Sit on the toilet here he comes
Squeeze him 'tween your festive buns
*snip*
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo
He loves me, I love you
Therefore, vicariously he loves you!"

Thanks Heather!! Now that song is going to be stuck in my head!!!LOL My hubby also loves Mr. Hanky... some men... I swear!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HAHAH!  I am going to be singing that the rest of the evening too!

Thanks yall!    :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO....Now that is too funny....Bear is watching you Mom, better watch what you do or no telling what he may pick up next  :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh great..   now I will be thinking about that one!   haha.  such an awful show.  it was like you couldn't help but watch it  

yes willow..   i need to watch myself.  he is gonna get some bad habits!   :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts