Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
ive caught Mav watching TV a few times. cute pics...i always wonder what they are thinking when watching tv. i think bear is normal in every way tho

·
Registered
494 Posts
Kelli they are so darn cute and omg have they both gotten so BIG!!  In the second one looks like frog legs...lol

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ha ha.  I just posted about T.V. watching the other day.  Sirius' favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean.  It was on the other day, and he couldn't stop staring.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yea, what is it about the bathroom?  :lol: Those are funny pics Kelli, none of mine have ever really had any interest in TV, even tho I do leave it on for them at times when I go out....Can't believe how big Binga & Bear are getting

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are so cute and getting big.  Love the frog leg pic.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Willow - I have no idea what it is about the bathroom.  They know they aren't allowed IN there, so they will pile up at the door.  haha.  They do follow me everywhere though.  We have a very narrow hallway so its annoying sometimes.  If I stop they both run into the back of my legs.  

I sike Binga out sometimes.  I act like I am going to go down the hall and she runs up ahead of me.  I will go back in the bedroom and hide and peek out at her.  She is usually looking around like "where did she go?"   HAH.

Siriusdad - Not sure what it was about the Pirates movie.  I guess its all the action and loud music.  He was in a zone.  Haha.

They are both getting big.  I can't really pick up Binga anymore   :(   Bear goes to the vet today for his last bit of puppy shots.  I'm curious what his weight is...

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Haa - the bathroom shot is hysterical.
It's hysterical, flattering and maddening at times that they need to follow you around ... everywhere ... lol !
They are both too cute!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts