Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OH my god I wish I was in a position to add another boxer. This girl has been at the shelter since Sept 13th and I don't know how much time she has left the website does not specify.  I shot an email off to Bay Area Boxer Rescue so hopefully they will step in and help if they can (sigh).  

DESIREE - ID#A204349

My name is Desiree and I am an unaltered female, white Boxer.

The shelter staff think I am about 1 year old.

I have been at the shelter since Sep 13, 2007.
This information is less than 1 hour old.
For more information about this animal, call:
Stanislaus County Animal Services at (209) 558-7387
Ask for information about animal ID number A204349

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Suzanne, she is a pretty girl...Sure hoping that she finds her forever home...Good for you to alert your boxer rescue, they generally stay on top of this...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update on Desi - Boxer rescue got back to me and asked me to call to see if her and another fawn boxer were available for rescue.  When I called the shelter I found out that Desiree is a repeat offender and they know who her owner is they are just waiting for them to come pick her up.  So she is not available... Too bad that her owner isn't a bit more responsible.  According to the shelter she is NOT SPAYED and she has gotten out several times.. that is just asking for problems.. (SIGH).

Anyway thanks for your support guys!  NOt sure if this is a happy ending or not but she is not going to be euthanized so that is for sure a good thing :).

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well I guess you can call it a happy ending, it's amazing that as many times she has gotten out that she hasn't gotten pregnant. Sounds like the owners are not very responsible..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts