Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a new fur baby!

His name is Bandit and he's about 8 weeks old, brindle with white flash, and all Boxer puppy energy and cuteness!

Our older boys, Jax and Tundra are three-and-a-half now and they came from the same litter.

Bandit is doing so well with his potty training and finding his place in our pack. It only took a couple of days for him to realize the first two things he needs to do when we take him outside. This is wonderful for the middle of the night trips. In a few weeks he'll be big enough to use the doggie door.

If only he picked up on 'no bite' as quickly- but he'll get there. How can a puppy not want to chew on everything?

Jax, our alpha, is helping with the training and teaching Bandit to play with him and Tundra.

It's so funny to watch him bounce and play, and I forgot how cute their bark is at that age.

Here are a few pictures. Bandit in the tote for his first vet visit. Bandit sleeping. Jax, Bandit and Tundra playing with some parental guidance.

(It's torture to go to work with this sweet ball of joy at home; Dad is lucky that he works from home....).

Attachments

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks to all!

I love looking at everyone's photos!

I'm biased but I think boxers are the best breed.

Here's Bandit making himself to home on the couch next to Jax. (Supervised so he won't fall off of course).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
were not allowed more than 2 here in MTL :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts