Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is Beckham's 6 month birthday!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I know stupid, but it's crazy that we've only had him for 4 months and I can't recall what is was like without him!
*Besides not having to visit the vet at least twice a month*  :twisted:

He went from this:

To this at 6 months (34lbs; sorry crappy cell phone pics):

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Happy 6 month B'day Beckham.  You are super cute!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Beckham is getting big.  I love brindles.  My Roxy is almost 5 months and 35 pounds, just a little bigger than Beckham.  I think she is going to be huge. LOL

·
Registered
948 Posts
Happy Six Months, Becks!!! Give him big kisses from Mia, Toby, and I!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Happy Half B-day Becks!! Xena sends plenty of birthday licks....don't worry about feeling silly. For Xena's 1st Birthday we had a party and invited my family with their dogs. We went to this place called the Three Dog Bakery and bought a "Boxer Brownie" for Xena and a bunch of "Pupcakes" for the other dogs. Xena's 3rd is almost here...definitely another party to come.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Happy 6th Month Birthday Beckham!  :king:  He's such a cutie!  Lola turned 6 months on the 17th!  Aww.. I wished we lived near each other...we could have a big 1st birthday bash!  Lola the 17th....Beckham the 19th...Odin the 23rd....anyone else?  We'd have one big party with some hyper puppies  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Not 6 months but Kiah is 11 months today, she could be the big sister

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, we do need a party for all our half year babies!! Happy 6 mos Becks, you are growing like the proverbeal(sp) weed! He's such a handsome boy....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Alicia\";p=\"16770 said:
She can keep everyone in line!!!
Now that would be funny :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts