1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Who could resist???  :p

·
Registered
977 Posts
Wow!!! 8O  He's already looking like a teenager! You just wait until he's 70 lbs and still thinks it's o.k to be sitting on Mommy's knees :roll: ! He's a beautiful dog - but you already know that :wink:  :D  :D

·
Registered
977 Posts
we are really wondering how big he will be; is he average size for his age?
I can't remember Voltaire's weight when he was younger but he always seemed small to me...he was such a finicky eater. He's turned out fine though and i'm sure even up to the age of 3 or 4 years he'll put on a bit more. Becks looks big to me- look at those paws! 8O

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
caillou\";p=\"8870 said:
I can't remember Voltaire's weight when he was younger but he always seemed small to me...he was such a finicky eater. He's turned out fine though and i'm sure even up to the age of 3 or 4 years he'll put on a bit more. Becks looks big to me- look at those paws! 8O
hehehe, yes Becks is a picky eater, too!  Must be a boxer thing, haha.  He's in his "lanky" stage right now!  How old is Voltaire again?

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
beckhamboxer\";p=\"8874 said:
[quote="caillou\";p=\"8870":2im7jbcg]
hehehe, yes Becks is a picky eater, too!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Well that explains the attraction then - I always fall in love with capricorns :roll:  Beckham's no exception! :lol:

·
Registered
316 Posts
AWWWW!  He is just amazing!  What a handsome fella! :lol:

Ginsy is getting giraffe legs now too.  She is 13 weeks now[sigh]  what happened to our little fuzzy eggheads?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Odin's had his giraffe legs for a while it seems. He's 25 lbs and 14 wks old... but skinny as could be...

He looks so weird cuz' he was trying to roll around in the grass and up against the fence... he's finally given up on the tape I think.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Holy cow! He's beautiful! Very long deer legs!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ok, I just have one question..What is it that all of you are feeding these puppies? They aren't little cute smooshie faces any more!!! Just joking everyone...Wow, they just grow soo darn fast, don't they? Thank goodness for pictures so we can go back and see that progress....I remember when Buck was that age, all legs and feet..He looked soo funny. Becks is getting to be a handsome young man there..Loved the pics.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts