Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Beckham's 2nd Mom finally registered

1K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  Barbs2Ks 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone!

I've been visiting the site nearly every day and my partner Tara has been a regular poster.
I finally decided to register myself!

I'm Beckham's other mom, Morgan.

Here's a few pics of B from yesterday.  He's been such a great puppy, we're definitely blessed to have him!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Wow is Becks getting big!!  8O  And even more handsome, might I add.  :D  Welcome aboard!  :wink:

#5 ·
Thanks guys!  Glad that there is such a place for all of us to meet and talk boxers!

Yes he's huge compared to the 8lb football we picked up on St. Patty's Day!

Then:

Now:

#8 ·
Hello and welcome!!!

#12 ·
samsonsmom\";p=\"12814 said:
Lord have mercy Becks is growing like a weed!!!! Welcome Morgan, so does that mean we can now expect twice as many pics of the handsome Becks?  :lol:
Yes you can expect lots more pics.  
I have more pictures of BeeBop (one of my many names for him) on my work computer than I have work documents!

Thanks All for the warm welcome and have a wonderful and safe weekend!

#13 ·
Hi Morgan and welcome!  Beckham's getting so big!  He's such a handsome guy!  As Tara will tell you our pups are the same age.  We got Lola the day after St. Patty's Day!  So we're going through all the same things at the same time!!  Glad you decided to join  :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.