Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I've been visiting the site nearly every day and my partner Tara has been a regular poster.
I finally decided to register myself!

I'm Beckham's other mom, Morgan.

Here's a few pics of B from yesterday.  He's been such a great puppy, we're definitely blessed to have him!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Ohhh look at him! he has grown soooo much- how adorable :) welcome aboard to the forum- you know the drill if there are any questions just ask!! :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow is Becks getting big!!  8O  And even more handsome, might I add.  :D  Welcome aboard!  :wink:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!  Glad that there is such a place for all of us to meet and talk boxers!

Yes he's huge compared to the 8lb football we picked up on St. Patty's Day!

Then:

Now:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lord have mercy Becks is growing like a weed!!!! Welcome Morgan, so does that mean we can now expect twice as many pics of the handsome Becks?  :lol:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Welcome..

Look at how grown up he is!!! Too cute!

·
Registered
948 Posts
WOW! He has gotten huge!! He's still as cute as ever!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
samsonsmom\";p=\"12814 said:
Lord have mercy Becks is growing like a weed!!!! Welcome Morgan, so does that mean we can now expect twice as many pics of the handsome Becks?  :lol:
Yes you can expect lots more pics.  
I have more pictures of BeeBop (one of my many names for him) on my work computer than I have work documents!

Thanks All for the warm welcome and have a wonderful and safe weekend!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hi Morgan and welcome!  Beckham's getting so big!  He's such a handsome guy!  As Tara will tell you our pups are the same age.  We got Lola the day after St. Patty's Day!  So we're going through all the same things at the same time!!  Glad you decided to join  :D

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome to the board!  He is a very handsome boy!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts