Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Beckham's First Snow

953 views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  samsonsmom 
#1 ·
Between Saturday and yesterday (Tues) we now have 12+ inches of white fluff on the ground.  Tara finally got the batteries in the camera last night, so here are a few pics of our home and Beckham romping in the snow.

Finally some REAL Minnesota Snow

Our townhouse is the 4th from left or first from right :)

Time to Come inside

See less See more
#5 ·
That looks like so much fun!  :D  The pictures are great. Love the one of the townhouses with the snow falling. So pretty! B looks like he had a blast!  :D

#6 ·
Sadiesmomma\";p=\"56115 said:
I love his harness, where did you find it?
I bought his harness from our vet's office, the brand is Lupine and they have a lifetime guarantee, which is nice.  
http://www.lupinepet.com/index.html
Notice they have a few boxers modeling their products!  LOL

#7 ·
Beckham is getting so big and really looking hansome.  Looks beautiful, I just love a fresh snow.  The picture of your palce is so pretty with the snow falling and the lights.

We got about 5" last night and expect another 1 to 3" on Thursday night, another mix of rain and snow on Sunday.  Hope they are wrong on Sunday's forecast.

#8 ·
i just love the pictures he is soo handsome!

#10 ·
Beckhams2ndmom\";p=\"56154 said:
That's right Barb, we're probably not too far away from each other, so you got the storm we had too!
make that 3 of us who got the storm. we got so much snow yesterday!

#14 ·
Oh I just LOVE the pics!! Boohoo we only got like a 1/2 in of snow:( I want MORE MORE MORE!! lmao Hubby thinks Im nuts but whats winter without snow? I love it and so does Roxy! Reeko hasnt decided yet;) This is his first winter

#15 ·
Fresh snow looks soo pretty. Becks sure looks like he was enjoying himself....Loved the pic of the townhouses, that looked a bit surreal, with the snowflakes dropping and the lighting...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.