Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this weekend we were out of town for a wedding, so Beckham was puppysat by my coworker who does border collie rescue.  She has two dogs, Mollie (Jack Russell mix) and Milo (Border Collie).  

Let the cuteness ensue!

playing is tough!

what was that noise?!?

mollie, you're FUN!

so fun that i want to check out your crotch!

the gang: Beckham, Mollie, Milo

huh??

nappin' one

nappin' two

puppy snake in the grass!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Awwwww, lovely photos! Bet you missed him loads all weekend :cry: ! He doesn't look as if he's missing you lots :wink:  Typical men! He's becoming so big too!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Those pictures are adorable!!! His face is precious!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That is my little Becks? Wow, he is growing? Looks fantastic, but he's not a wee little puppy anymore :cry: ..Great pictures, I can see he had a blast while you were gone..I bet you missed him tho....Did you have as good of time as Becks did?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
samsonsmom\";p=\"10559 said:
That is my little Becks? Wow, he is growing? Looks fantastic, but he's not a wee little puppy anymore :cry: ..Great pictures, I can see he had a blast while you were gone..I bet you missed him tho....Did you have as good of time as Becks did?
Thanks!  I know, he is growing so fast!!

I had an AMAZING time at the wedding.  Really let my hair down, and I needed to do so.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mastray\";p=\"10628 said:
great pics! I love the HUH? pic!!!!
thanks!  We feel like he doesn't do the "head tilt" all that often, but i love it when he does!  It's such a boxer thing!   :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww, looks like Beckham really had a great weekend. It's great when you find a wonderful sitter so that you can go and have fun and not worry all the time about your "baby"!  :wink:  I love the snake in the grass pic!  :D

·
Registered
780 Posts
He is just adorable!  What fun they had.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts