Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you take a look at our front page, we have something very exciting...In addition to having our own store now, we are offering the opportunity to become a chartered member of our forum....THIS DOES NOT MEAN, IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO JOIN THAT YOU CANNOT USE THIS FORUM OR THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY!!! Just something fun with a few added perks..Check it out and if you like what you see, join...I received my t-shirt today and it really looks great  :)

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i just put my order in! :D i am confused as how to pay for it. after i filled in all fields i clicked on submit order and it bought up the screen of the already chartered members.did my order go through?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you will get a confirmation from the admin when he's done creating your shirt. Then you can proof your order at http://www.printfection.com/chartered and proceed to checkout on the Printfection site.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"48347 said:
you will get a confirmation from the admin when he's done creating your shirt. Then you can proof your order at http://www.printfection.com/chartered and proceed to checkout on the Printfection site.

thanks so much! can't wait for my shirt

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you go to the boxer forums shop, any of the shirts you see you can get, and they all have prices...Once you submit the initial order, you will get a confirmation. At that time you can actually choose your shirt, what color etc....

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
CrazieKC\";p=\"48361 said:
I might be blind, but I didn't see a price. If it's reasonable (which I'm sure it is) I'd be down.
The Chartered Member shirts are priced $10 higher than items in the store.  Boxer Forums needs its own server and my wife needs some kind of justification for me being online day and night.

I just added 4 more shirts.  You can see them here: http://www.printfection.com/chartered

·
Registered
16 Posts
how many t-shirts do I have to buy to get Samson? lol. I love that dog.

anyway, thats really cool its something I can check off on the x-mas list.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
In a sense yes. You have to chose which shirt you want, and also you can chose whether or not you want to be a charter member. As Mark said above, to become a charter memeber the shirts are $10 more. There is a total amount of 50 charter member slots available. It is first come first serve.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I put in the order, but there was no where to mark chartered or anywhere to pick colors or anything.  It was quite strange the way it worked.  Hope I did it right.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Wait til you get your confirm from Mark, at that point you will be able to go in and pick the color and things like that.

·
Registered
663 Posts
The second one.  I had to keep going back to the first one though to get the name of the shirt right, but it didn't even ask my size now that I think about it.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
i edited i guess at the same time you posted.. :D...wait for your confirm from mark then you will get to finalize details such as color and size and such.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts