Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's no longer our bed, Sadie has taken it over!! She'll sometimes try to push us out in the middle of the night. I woke up this morning and she was sleeping on and taking up my whole pillow and my head was on the edge of the bed!  She is getting soo freaking big!!!!!

Oh this is comfy...

I'm so sleepy :)|  :)|

I'm trying to sleep Mom...

I don't care if you want to make the bed! I'm not getting off!

G

·
0 Posts
HEHE...try having me- 185lbs..my hubby 250lbs, Bo 45lbs, and Jetta around 30lbs all in a Queen sized bed...now that makes a constant struggle for pillow and bed room!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I can relate! My husband and I share a King size bed with Kaiser 70+ pounds and Haylee 50+ pounds. It's usually a struggle of covers!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Between me, the wife, Charlie, and Sadie, we've got around 550lbs. in a queen size bed.  Not a good fit!  That's why the dogs sleep on there blankets in their crates most of the time.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:lol: Sadie looks so good on the comforter! It's the perfect pattern for her!  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Boy has Sadie grown; she gets cuter everyday.  She looks so comfy on her bed  :lol:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Lol! Sadie sure has grown but she just seems to get prettier and prettier!
My husband works nights so Daisy is used to having free reign over half of the bed! But when my husband's there too she will still shove us out of the way to make room for herself!

Heather

·
Registered
112 Posts
I feel your pain.  I am still single (thank goodness), but Anna likes to sleep right in the MIDDLE of my queen size bed.  Then as the night goes on she makes her way towards me until I have hardly no room or covers.  I get her back though, I just roll over her and pretend like I'm still asleep.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I know the feeling. I like how they try to play it off when they try and kick you off the bed like they are just stretching or something. And then when you push back they look at you like you are crazy. the worst is Vega will sleep with her head usaully on my shoulder. Sometime inthe middle of the sleeping period she will trun around a fart. Itis 90% of the time bad enough to wake me up.. when I open my eyes her nub and butt is right in my face. The great thing is she is like a blanket heater. It is so warm when she is sleeping with us. Gotta love that!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I remember when it was just Samson and myself and I would wake up falling out of the bed(queen size) he would literally take over the whole darn thing....So fast forward a few years, now we have the same queen size bed, 2 adults, 1 90lb boxer & 1 60lb boxer....Angel likes to curl up behind Marq, sh ewill lay her head on his butt, Samson just sprawls and expects you to make room for him :)

Cute pics Alexa, the comforter looks lovely against Sadie, like it was made for her :lol:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
samsonsmom\";p=\"61831 said:
Cute pics Alexa, the comforter looks lovely against Sadie, like it was made for her :lol:
Thanks...too bad she likes the taste of it too! We always have to keep a plush toy and a nylabone in bed with us so if she feels the urge she doesn't go for that comforter or us!!!  :lol:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Well i have the same problems with bed room....except i fight for with my bf instead of the girls :lol: He is only 165lbs but he spawls and i get a tiny corner of our queen bed!! the girls arent allowed on our bed, but when they get on the couch :roll: no one is going to be able to sit!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
She's getting sooo big!! I remember when Odin could sleep on our queen with us!! Now there's just no way!! Right now, sleeping with my hubby is a huge pain in the butt!! Hopefully that will subside when Aiden decides "its time"!  :p

She does do well in that pattern! LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts