Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yep if you do let me know I would be curious, and it would have to fit in his crate too, lol
Of course! And they have a section specifically for crate beds, so I would imagine that as long as everything was measured correctly that it would fit in there. At least I would hope, lol.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Wiggle B...OK had some time this morning and just went thru their site. I'm going to start a savings for this bed it looks really more comfortable and while browsing thru I see their cat towers, quite pricey but I want one of those too, LOL A big one that my cats can climb on and maybe stay off my furniture. ? Wouldn't that be great. I have to have blankets or covers on all the furniture because of cat hair, ugh. I don't want anyone in the house so when company comes, it all comes off, gets washed and back on when they leave. I really want a clean house at this point in my life and finding it very hard, because I keep letting more animals live here. LOL

·
Registered
145 Posts
Definitely the Primo pad for the crate (the link to the site is in this thread). Make sure to order the ties. The key was getting something that tied down so she couldn't fold it to chew. We spent a fortune on kennel pads for Zoe and she chewed everything that claimed to be indestructible except this pad. We have had the pad for just over two and a half years and it looks brand new. Happy to take a picture if you'd like?

Stephanie

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
LOL I went through the same thing with Kailer; he chewed every bed we bought while Titan did not. Like Lindar, I too went to Pet Smart and got the Kong bed and guess what - Kailer chewed that as well - not as badly as the others. We brought it back to Pet Smart and we were given another one. This one lasted ... it is a phase and will grow out of it. I know people who don't put another bed in the crate until this behavior mode has passed. You could also put an old towel or blanket in there and if it is chewed up-no great loss

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow, he's really cute!! Have you already found a way to wean him from biting pillows? Perhaps his teeth are just now cutting through and his gums are very sore, as a result of which he gnaws everything that comes across to him. I can advise you to buy a durable washable bed. Due to the fact that she is very high quality, he will not be able to break her. Bad smell, drooling and hair can be easily washed off as this bed is washable. Recently, I bought this for my dog, if you are really interested in this advice, then visit pupsterpassion.com . There you will find the perfect option for yourself.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts