Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Odin was sleeping on the couch when I went to bed since hubby was still up. When hubby went to bed he noticed Odin leaving the couch... before he turned off the light he noticed a nice big dark spot on the couch. Apparently, he 'wet the bed'....????????????? Is this possible!?? He's been much better about going outside lately... at least I haven't noticed anything in the house... but I've been keeping an EYE on him!

I've never had a dog that urinated where they slept... though that would explain what happened to his/sarahs princess couch. Did he wake up, then stand up and pee or just do it while he was sleeping... have NOOOO clue! He's not had an accident in his crate in FOREVER so WHY would he just wake up and pee randomly where he's sleeping????????

My dogs gone crazy!!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Brady has peed on his own bed once...we spent close to an hour outside with him one night right before bed and he wouldn't go. Sure enough , within a couplpe minnutes of being in bed, I hear him gettign off his bed, then saw him just standing there staring at the bed...I turn on the light and I swear a race horse peed on it.  He was SOOOO upset with himself!!!! I replaced his bed that night with a clean one from downstairs and he still wouldn't even return to that, he slept on the floor all night.
It turned out just to be a fluke...so maybe with Odin too. Of course, if it happens more, check with the vet for any bladder issues.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
My dog Maddy does that also. She isnt allowed on the bed or couch anymore.  It usually isn't a huge puddle, more like a little one. But it used to be the whole bed that got wet.  Go see you vet about it if it continues. Thats what we did with Maddy and he put her on medication.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts