I don't mean to state the obvious, but if it was me, I'd call my vet. Jaxon's breeder's other female is severely allergic to bee stings. I am too so I tend to freak out at bee stings! Good luck...poor Sky!
Henry got stung by a velvet ant on Tuesday. His whole foot swelled up, he was drooling very thick and heavily, then he vomited. I took him to the vet, vet gave antibiotics and something for the tummy, and now he's fine. So if she vomits, call the vet!!!
Since you've already removed the stinger just give her some Benadryl (it's something I like to always have on hand in the medicine cabinet). I've always done that and the swelling goes right down. Hope Sky feels better soon!
Ours get stung by them alot and this year have had so many deer fly stings that they look like they have been beat up. Ours are not allergic to them and the swelling usually goes down in a day or so. Here is a picture of Ziggi after he was stung by a deer fly on his right eye.
the bee must of died :x but sky is fine. the bump went down realy fast cant see it any more, i think the bee sent one of its friends to do some revenge work :roll: some bee just came in to my house again,, i took sky and ran into the other room lool
here some pics
this was on her lip ( not the sim card )