Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would say hello. We are from MA. And have two great boxers that alway's keep us smiling and on our toes.

Shelly  1 year 4 months

Keanu    6 months

Both on the beach

·
Registered
780 Posts
They are beautiful!  Welcome to the site and love the pictures!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote="Sadiesmomma\";p=\"50143":hrj9ej6q]Hello and your babies are beautiful...Keanu looks an awful lot like Kash...are they litter mates?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now wonder they looked familiar! Lol I remember Heather posting pics of Keanu and I commented how handsome he was. Shelly is a lovely girl as well.....Welcome officially to you and your gang  :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote="HannaBanana\";p=\"50177":v9qea9o6]Tee hee

Hey E - my gang is still pooped out - except Hanna - she has endless energy!!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Bumpy\";p=\"50158 said:
[quote="Sadiesmomma\";p=\"50143":1ckfq7y1]Hello and your babies are beautiful...Keanu looks an awful lot like Kash...are they litter mates?  :)
Yes, they are. In fact they all played together this morning. Burn off some of the endless energy.[/quote:1ckfq7y1]

I knew it! I thought I'd seen his pic before. It's great that you guys are close so you can have play dates  :)  Sounds like lots of fun!  Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I thought at first there was another Keanu  :lol:   They both look great, wish Kiahs brother was close.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hello & Welcome!  They're such cuties!  I recognized Shelly from Hanna's web page!  That's very cool they all get to play together!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts