Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all... been surfing around this forum for some time but finally decided to jump in. I have something more specific I would like to share, but I think there a few welcome posts I have to make before I those rights are allowed. So just getting my feet wet so to speak :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, not sure how many more "welcome" posts I need to make to be able to share throughout the forum. But in any case, here's my boy Codi...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Yeah, not sure how many more "welcome" posts I need to make to be able to share throughout the forum. But in any case, here's my boy Codi...
Thanks luv the face! Is this your first Boxer any issues???

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is this your first Boxer any issues???
This was my first boxer and a better boy I could not have asked for. Unfortunately, yes, we did have issues. In fact, now getting to my 3rd post, I can finally say what I really wanted to say. Please see my post under the Rainbow Bridge...

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
This was my first boxer and a better boy I could not have asked for. Unfortunately, yes, we did have issues. In fact, now getting to my 3rd post, I can finally say what I really wanted to say. Please see my post under the Rainbow Bridge...
LOL I did see it! And thank you for that post! I'd not seen that "poem before" but yeah I get it. Hopefully you're doing a bit today???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts