Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We still sit and wait to see what this "disapearing" lump is on Beetles side which is now much smaller and when I touched it drained a clear fluid...As prone to lumps as Boxers appear to be I thought Id get some others who have had this...Although I do appreciate 2 comments---

NOW we have a matter whereas his jaw? clicks occasionally...I have a friend who had a dog who had this and it was from carrying large bones...which Beetle has a large marrow bone he carries all over...again...
thoughts>

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
We still sit and wait to see what this "disapearing" lump is on Beetles side which is now much smaller and when I touched it drained a clear fluid...As prone to lumps as Boxers appear to be I thought Id get some others who have had this...Although I do appreciate 2 comments---

NOW we have a matter whereas his jaw? clicks occasionally...I have a friend who had a dog who had this and it was from carrying large bones...which Beetle has a large marrow bone he carries all over...again...
thoughts>
My dog Zuke had the same thing as a puppy when he yawned. Vet took xrays everything was completely normal. Clicking has stopped now that he is close to skeletaly mature.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts