A few days after getting to our house

Yesterday!

Shh, we are sleeping

Pretty Girl

Mom! Leave me alone...

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
wow he seems to be in better spirits already and coco is just a doll. How have things been going with ace? how old is he btw...any idea?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Ace already looks a lot better, his skin looks smoother and less scaby.  He is going to be a very handsome guy when he is better.  The sleeping pic is so cute and she is getting so big.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ace is one...but, I do love his "old man" face!

They get along great! They became fast friends!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are debating...I think it's going to be very hard to let him go and he fits in with us so well.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Ace looks like he's doing alot better in your care. Glad to see that all is well with the both of them. Great Pics!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Ace is looking better already. I was surprised he's only one. Poor baby! He's so lucky to have found you.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
What a sweet little face...I don't know his story(just managed to get back on here!) Is he a Brindle?  I've seen Fawns and Brindles who had dark skin like that...I hope you can keep him...I wish every boxerbaby had a home like yours!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Hes an absolutly beautiful boy, i wouldnt be able to let him go either. :)

Poor baby!  :(

Coco is the spitting image of Zulu when he was a pup, just a smaller version, very cute pup :D

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Aaaah, bless him!  He looks so sweet! :)   He looks younger than 1 year to me though.   Maybe because he's so crinkly.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ace is looking a lot better...I can see he will be a handsome boy..Besides you look at that face and how could you not love him? Coco is looking wonderful, such a pretty girl

·
Registered
99 Posts
Wow....Ace is such a gorgeous colour!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I should have taken a close up of his feet.. He is starting to grow back his fur and the white on his toes is really noticeable. The dip for the mange and the oral medications are really helping. He is reverse brindle and is going to be the most handsome boxer baby (I think he already is :wink: ). My husband really suprised me last night...he decided he could not let Ace go! I knew it was going to happen...now we are all on board and Ace Man is going to be a permanant part of our family!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Oh Congrats!! He does look so much better, it is so awesome how he is recoverying. Keep us posted on any new developments :)

G

·
0 Posts
yay!  it's doesn't take long for the hubby's to fall in love  =))   GOOD JOB leaving that decision up to him  :thumbup:   they always give in to the needy ones.

ace looks amazing.  his lifeless eyes have hope now.  he sure looks happy in his new home.  lol even with his old man face!!!  love it!

can't wait to see the ongoing transformation

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I am so happy, I am sure he would have gotten a good home but now he has the best.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts