Ace at the shelter

A few days after getting to our house

Yesterday!

Shh, we are sleeping

Pretty Girl

Mom! Leave me alone...

See less See more
#4 ·
Ace already looks a lot better, his skin looks smoother and less scaby.  He is going to be a very handsome guy when he is better.  The sleeping pic is so cute and she is getting so big.

#13 ·
Hes an absolutly beautiful boy, i wouldnt be able to let him go either. :)

Poor baby!  :(

Coco is the spitting image of Zulu when he was a pup, just a smaller version, very cute pup :D

#17 ·
I should have taken a close up of his feet.. He is starting to grow back his fur and the white on his toes is really noticeable. The dip for the mange and the oral medications are really helping. He is reverse brindle and is going to be the most handsome boxer baby (I think he already is :wink: ). My husband really suprised me last night...he decided he could not let Ace go! I knew it was going to happen...now we are all on board and Ace Man is going to be a permanant part of our family!!

G
#19 ·
yay!  it's doesn't take long for the hubby's to fall in love  =))   GOOD JOB leaving that decision up to him  :thumbup:   they always give in to the needy ones.

ace looks amazing.  his lifeless eyes have hope now.  he sure looks happy in his new home.  lol even with his old man face!!!  love it!

can't wait to see the ongoing transformation

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.