Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Awww... He looks so pitiful.. That box must of put up an awful fight.. LOL.... He is a beautiful boy.  I'm so glad that they don't get out of that puppy stage like other dogs.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Oh but they are such angels when they are asleep!  I love the "I'm so tired now" pic - Ringer's a handsome guy.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
aww Ringer..lol...great pics !!! dont you love the non toy days hahahahaha

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"43352 said:
dont you love the non toy days hahahahaha
Yes, well, yesterday, Henry decided to have a non toy day with my roses!  He didn't actually get the roses, just the wooden border and the mulch.  I turned on the soaker hose that is burried just below the mulch and he decided he needed to investigate!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Ringer is so handsome and he did a great job on the non-toys.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Haha..I love the first pic, like he's daring you to take his new toy away from him!  :lol:  Too cute!

·
Registered
294 Posts
awww cute...I'm glad he was there to protect you from that evil Sierra Mist box   :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, makes you wonder why we spend so much money on toys, when anything will entertain them....Ringer looks positively wore out after his battle with the box...Me thinks Ringer won... :lol:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Nice... Jessie destroys her toys and non toys also...

My mom bought jessie and Maggie a set of chew toy keys each... and two days later Jessies were non-existant... Maggies were still fully intact and now belong to my nephew!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts