·
Registered
1,575 Posts
omg...makes me wanna get a puppy...or two...sweetness overload! ♥

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone. Bella's definitely a camera hog. She sees it come out and runs right to you, sits down and stares up at you like she's saying I know you're not taking pics of that raggedy brindle thing with ME sitting here!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Thanks everyone. Bella's definitely a camera hog. She sees it come out and runs right to you, sits down and stares up at you like she's saying I know you're not taking pics of that raggedy brindle thing with ME sitting here!!! LOL
Just wait 'til she's bigger! She'll see the camera and mow you down completely, which makes it difficult to get any pics at all! LOL Enjoy this phase...they grow up SO quickly! :)

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks DNA and Valerie.

Cait, I'm loving and spending every minute of it with them :)

It's so nice being able to be here for every minute of each day with them!

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got Ruby to howl last night lol. She did it naturally with the vid I was watching, then when I was recording her I had to get it out of her, she also did her first partial woo-woo lol:

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Amanda and Laurie- they certainly are precious little creatures thats for sure and they make sure you appreciate them being around every moment we're lucky enough to have them in our lives.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
They are way too cute!!! When looking at the pictures I couldn't help but think that you're going to have your hands full (in a good way of course)!! :)

The video is so adorable....I love when they woo-woo, and the head tilts are awesome!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts