Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:clap2: She knows her cheap daddy wasn't going to buy her some clothes she is going to out grow. Thankfully zhanna was nice enough to donate some nice sweaters and a coat to bella. Today it is very windy and freezing and I put it on her before letting her go outside. Might be a bit big yet. But she will grow into it!

Thanks again Zhanna! :)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
OHHH! Adorable! I know my girl s going to need some sweaters to keep her warm too.. as it was already only 35 this morning. UGH Michigan. :no: I did buy one online already, havent gotten it yet, size medium.. might be too big for a bit, but Id rather have her grow into it.

I was thinkin of checkin ebay for gently used dog clothes :) but maybe we should set up a clothes exchange/sale on here! :razz:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Wow she is getting big, and she is soo cute??

Where does everybody buythere doggy coats?? I have never bought one before and would know how to fit them?
D is no average size 8O

Does anyone here have a pattern for sewing??

Sorry for the hijack (please delete if inappropriate )

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Aaaawwww! She looks so cute! ;;)

I'm glad you're enjoying the sweater. I'm afraid the coat is not very girly. :oops:

I can't believe how big she's getting! ;;) >:D<

Tomorrow I'll dig up a pic of Henry in that sweater. ;)

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Awww Z. . .thats so nice of you. . .Bella looks doggilicious in her new sweater >:D<

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
OK, here's the pics of Henry when he had the sweater.
He was about 16 weeks old and weighed about 18 pounds. If I remember correctly! :lol:

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
:lol: He hated that sweater like you wouldn't believe!!!! :ROTFLMAO:

That's why there's only 2 pics - that's all I ever got cause he would run and hide when he saw the sweater coming! :ROTFLMAO:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha thats awesome to see pictures of it on henry. Looks like it fit him a bit better. And it was VERY nice of her to send them! I offered to pay shipping an she wouldnt even let me do that.

Bella didnt like it when I first put it on her. But after about an hour she didnt even notice it. And I think she was quite pleased with it when I kicked her outside to go to the bathroom. And then I took it off last night and I think she wanted it back on. She just kept sitting and looking at it, then looking at me.

·
Registered
847 Posts
you will find that if you put it on her enough to go outside...she will start helping herself get dressed. I hold the paw holes open and Delilah will put her paws through...Now Tank...dh doesn't let me dress him up because apparently it is not the cool thing to do for boy dogs! :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts