Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dog Vertebrate Jaw Mammal Carnivore
Benji has been struggling with a dry nose for around 5 years. We tried everything the vets suggested and nothing seemed to work. Benji has been on the same diet his whole life. Rice and chicken in the evening and a “high quality kibble” through out the day. I thought to myself… let’s try make benjis diet as good as it can be. Filled with high quality vitamins and minerals. After months of research I decided to transition benji to a home made raw diet. Within 3 weeks I noticed a significant difference. His coat was shiny, he started looking younger but most importantly his nose started seriously improving. If anyone needs any advice I am here to help. My Instagram is RawFedBoxers so feel free to drop me a message and I will answer any questions.❤🐶

·
Registered
11 Posts
Felling good for your dog's recovery, last year my dog was also suffering from dry nose problem I was very warred and tensed my uncle noticed my dog's nose and he suggested me a Dry Dog Nose Balm from Puppington and I applied this balm on my dog's nose slowly slowly my dog's nose recovered and now my dog is perfect.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts