Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Editorial Content
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

That square jaw line, impressive under bite, and love for anyone they meet – there’s little question why we all love Boxers! We got up close and personal with this amazing breed at the 2017 Westminster Dog Show. And we don’t envy the judges on having to narrow down to a winner – there were 15 Boxers in the ring, and every single one of them was amazing!

Here are the Best Boxers at the 2017 Westminster Dog Show:

Best of Breed: GCH CH Mephisto’s Speak Of The Devil

Best of Opposite Sex: GCH CH Listons Hi-Tech Davinci Code

Select Bitch: GCH CH Encore’s Mimosa

~Petguide.com

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
I wonder if a natural ear excludes some Boxers from wining.
I'm not into "Show World" those that are ...would have "valuable" input!

Most likely trying to win "Best of Show" with a "Floppy Boxer" is like pushing a boulder up hill??? Don't know?? But "Floppy Eared" Boxers works for me! On the other hand a ... non docked, floppy eared "Dobbie" ... just "NO!" I'm just not down with the all "natural" look on a "Dobbie." It just "looks" wrong!

But "Boxers" don't know I prefer "Floppy and Docky" myself. The "Floppy" ears just seem to fit them ... in my opinion?? The tails ... I would just as soon the tails be docked ... but tail or not doesn't really change the dog??

When I did find "hard core Workinling Boxers" ... none of them had "Cropped Ears???"

Cliff vom Grand Kevin

But they did have "Docked tails!" So ultimately it's more of a "preference thing??"

But ...ultimately ... only those that "Show Boxers" with "natural ears" can attest to how difficult that struggle is???

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I think the docked ears here make her look like a bunny. I'd like to see shorter legs, and a larger head, but they didn't ask me! She is lovely.

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
Marshall has that type of body structure to a "T"...slim,tall and long...with a weird head :clap:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts