Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I need some advice for what fry food to feed my 10 week old puppy. He weight 11.4lbs and has only had wet food but we want to start mixing it with dry food. Has anyone got any recommendations? Also, what is everyone鈥檚 opinion on DrJohns food?
Thanks馃槉

Registered
Try dog food WITH grains and try adding frozen blueberries. Boxers are very susceptible to dietary issues do to grain free foods/boutique foods. Do NOT feed your Boxer food that contains peas, lentils or potatoes. The FDA has been investigating "grain free foods" for a few years now. The studies are astonishing. Most Boxers who suffer from dilated cardiomyopath & digestive issues have been traced back to grain free foods. Also, Blue Berries are AWESOME.! An Antioxidant Superfood. Packed with antioxidants and phytoflavinoids, these berries are also high in potassium and vitamin C, making them the top choice of vets and pet nutritionists. Not only can they lower your pups chances of heart disease and cancer, they are also anti-inflammatory. In the wild dogs get their grains, fruits and veggies by consuming the animals that eat these foods. NOT having them in your Boxers diet has been statistically proven...Stooopid. What animals in the wild eat peas, lentils or potatoes? So why add these cheap fillers to your Boxers diet. I fed my pup
Amazon Brand - Wag Wholesome Grains Large Breed Puppy Dry Dog Food - Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe
I chose Large Breed because I didn't want my pup to grow to quickly as her parents were really large. She just turned two and am in the middle of now transitioning her to

Wag Dry Dog Food Large Breed with Grains (Chicken and Brown Rice. Maybe in a year or so I will switch from Larger Breed. But My pup still has another year to grow. I also cook up a different protein such as Salmon, turkey ot chicken and blend that into her kibble with some water to make a nice gravy. Her movements are always consistent and she rarely ever throws up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts