Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning~
I love stories, as you all know.  So I would love to read about you and your dogs' funniest moment from this week. Knowing these are boxers, I bet all of you have more than one.........

My dear Cactus was playing with his stuffed puppy.  He tosses it in the air and jumps up UP to get it.  It landed on the back of his neck somehow.  It was so hilarious to watch him wiggle and snap to try and get it off.  Picture my big puppy with a floppy puppy behind his head- his mouth was not quite long enough to bite it- and he is snapping on one side, then turning his head and snapping on the other side.  The snaps were not just slow snaps but those playful, fast, typewriter-like, snaps.  After a few tries on each side, he got frustrated and layed down, doing a "snuffle" as he did.  At that point the puppy fell off.  So Cactus snatched it up and started throwing it in the air again!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Lol Cactus..

Saigey has all type of toys but he doesn't play with any he wants only my brooms after a day at work I come home and find all my brooms 3 of them on my sofas in the living room.

Another one that I realy laugh when it happens... When Saigey makes noises from the back he runs like he switches turbo and than after few steps he stops to smell even if he has runny poo, Is there any other boxer that does it?

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Henry has a bed  for when he's outside.  This morning he was laying in his bed and a tiny little toad jumped in with him.  I've never seen him move so fast to get away from that toad! :lol:

Zhanna

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hello,
The best moment of the week was today when a couple of my husbands friends (who refuse that i bring my dog to their house due to his size and dribbling!) came to lunch with their alpha dog scottish terrier called Nelson. (They don't actually ask if they can bring him - they just do)
Anyway the little swine growls and tries to nip Voltaire who just provokes him even more and thinks it's a big game.
This bad natured little dog peed IN my HOUSE 4 or 5 times last time they came and twice today. Excuse me for being really annoyed :x  but in my book that's worse than a bit of drool!!!
Therefore when i saw the terrible Nelson cock a leg (outside this time) closely followed by Voltaire who got up right beside him and proceeded to pee on his back  :lol: i felt avenged !!!!:twisted:  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now this is a great way to start a Monday..with a good laugh at our babies antics....Angel is my clown and everday she does something to make me laugh, but the best one was Saturday when she got a good head of steam going flying thru the house and as she started into the kitchen, hit that floor and all 4 legs went out from under her. Picture Tom Cruise in Risky Business, but with legs just a flying......Then she ran into the back of me!!!  I couldn't stop laughing at her for the longest time, poor baby couldn't quite figure out what happened... :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Well that storm that blew through yesterday - I decided to take Chloe for a walk before it started raining, but it was REALLY windy.  She never can figure out why stuff moves in the wind so she was very interested in everything.  

We are walking along and the wind picked up a Magnolia leaf (about the size of your hand); while it was blowing at her - she decided that she needed to run home (oops mom - sorry I forgot I was on a 6' leash and almost took your arm off) because the evil leaf was coming to get her, then the thing passed her (thank god I held on tight!) - then she wanted to chase it! (there goes the arm again!)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Thanks you guys for the laughs on this Monday morning!  Mine best moment was last week when I came home for lunch and the two of mine made a circle and went around 4-5 times.  Like they were circling the wagontrain.  Scouts nose was to Gunners tail and Gunner's nose was to Scouts tail.  They were bent in half and so excited to see me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts