Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

BIG RED SPOT...Help! w/ pic

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  LoveMyBoy 
#1 ·
I got home from work and everything is normal. Lots of wiggles lots of running around (still is). While he was rolling on the floor i noticed a big red spot under his white fur on his chest. He has started to get the "dalmatian"  spots on his white chest...so cuute! But now he has a big red one under his normal black ones. Is this normal in getting new spots? The spot does not seem to bother him...although I have been complaining that he has not been eating but he has been VERY picky about every kind of kibble...just thought it was a phase...is this related possibly? UGH I am such a worry wart...my vet is .3 miles away and I can be there in seconds...any ideas??

right below the big dark spot

See less See more
#7 ·
Re: BIG RED SPOT & Sharon is on Vaca...Help! w/ pic

Wonder if it is a bite of some kind, I would give the benadryl and see if it is better in the am.

#10 ·
Hmm Collar.....he did just get a 1.5 in Shaka that he does not like (scratched and scratched to get it off!!)...maybe thats it?! Anyway, he is just fine now....cuddling on my feet....*sigh* I just love him!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.