Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the reports of nasty weather headed our way tomorrow I decided Donner should have an early Christmas present. He has boots to go with it since he cut a pad on the ice the other day but he's not too sure he's gonna wear 'em :D Also, trying to re-size pics, hope it works this time :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now that is a nice looking coat Lori...Donner looks quite handsome and warm in that....Lol at the booties, can't wait to se how he does with those....Hope his paw pad is allright

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Willow. His foot is fine now but when we came in the house and there were little blood spots everywhere he walked it kinda freaked me out. Once I dried it off it was MUCH smaller than I thought and has been fine since. I can only assume it was a ice cut because we were playing on the ice-crusted snow and he kept poking through :D So, no more of that til it melts or he agrees to wear the boots :wink:
Also, Thanks to beckhamboxer my pics are no longer enormous!!!!The tip for photo bucket worked :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yea, I meant to mention that your pics were sized great  :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
That is a great looking coat, he looks so handsome.  He will keep warm in that!  The pictures opened great for me too even on dial-up!  :D

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
that looks like one warm coat!! he looks so good in it...cant wait to hear about his adventures wearing booties :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That's a great looking coat, can't wait to see the matching boots.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
That's a great looking coat and it looks like it really fits him.  I love the color and the style - Donner looks fantastic in it.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I love his coat and I know what you mean about the weather. We just got hit really hard and there is almost zero visibility out there.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
And that's why we live in Texas! :D
We did finally get a cold front.  It is 38 out now at 6:30 am.
They say it is supposed to be in the 70s again in a couple of days.

Donner looks great, btw.  I love his coat. :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts