Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
That has got to be a fixed up photo... It looks like the boxer hulk.............

Also, he looks strange in the back where the shadow is.. almost as if there are rocks or something there.... I don't know, but it looks weird.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I would say thats a photoshop photo!!

However there was a dog that big in the record book! I think she was a mastiff and she weighed 300+ and was 8 feet from nose to tail i believe! I can remember her name though

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Looks like a Mastiff(which the Boxer breed comes from)...makes me think of the one that was listed as "the worlds Largest" dog...wasn't easy to track when we looked it up..but, guiness book had it!  Makes me think of the one where a guy is walking a dog that size next to a woman walking a horse and they aren't far apart in size...I'm pretty sure that was credited to photoshop! :)

Handsome dog, though...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
i agree looks more mastiff but that back end to the right is fixed...i just pulled the pic up on my paint shop and zoomed in..

there are programs that you can enhance the image and also enhance the size of anything in the pic...

thats crazy looking though hahaha

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I'd have to say that looks more like a mastiff than a boxer and maybe it's a "fixed up" picture, but it's cute lol.

·
Registered
839 Posts
OMG!!!  They sure aren't feeding him Science Diet!! I don't think he's on ANY diet!!!! Gotta be fixed, if not, I'd hate to see their food bill just for the dog!!!! I agree , that looks like a mastiff! Or a small horse!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
[quote="JeanenesBoogerBabies\";p=\"51777":2cdeqbti]Looks like a Mastiff(which the Boxer breed comes from)...makes me think of the one that was listed as "the worlds Largest" dog...wasn't easy to track when we looked it up..but, guiness book had it!

·
Registered
627 Posts
CrazieKC\";p=\"51840 said:
"The type of dog shown here is a Mastiff, ..."
I was just thinking, that looks more like a Mastiff to me.  However, no matter what breed, I think the photo is fixed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts