Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the biggest boxer that you know of that is in good shape.  I was at the dog park yesterday and there was a 92 pound boxer name Elvis there.  He was solid as a rock too.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Oscar's dad is 97 and looks like he is the Arnold of Boxers.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Believe it or not...115 pounds.  8O The weird thing is that he was obviously obese, but really didn't look it. Just looked like a really big boy!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Phoenix's dad was 95 pounds of solid muscle...All I can remember was how thick his neck was!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Ashleys sire..110 lbs of pure muscle..great formation for such a huge dog. he did not have a super huge head, flews were well with-in standards, just a BIG boy. I almost died when I saw him..then to top it off..his name is Jack..and on his doggie door..it said "Jack the Ripper" He was a sweetheart though..so I left thinking the only thing he was ripping was some god-awfull Boxer toots...LOL

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Around a 100 is the largest I have seen that was full boxer....I saw a much larger boxer/mastiff mix.....about 165 pounds

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
The biggest well-bred Boxer I've met was nearly 28" tall at the shoulder and weighed between 81-84 lbs.  (And contrary to popular predictions, he never sired a dog that came close to his size. :) )

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
8O Isis is the biggest female ive seen in person..shes so stalky and wide ..but not fat..she stays at about 83 pounds ..

Spike...male was a german( they had just come to Hawaii from germany) that looked and was built just like Isis but fawn...he was 92..and gorgeous !

they both have the wide flat head, big chest, tall, and nice shape..waist and big neck,short cut on the tail & natural ears

most boxers i see here are small..thin and short..strange since there was only ONE breeder here that anyone knew of...and they are gone now..these boxers on the whole are coming into a pet place from who the hell know where..they say australia but who really knows..costing upwards of 3000...place is called pet discount in honolulu,hawaii dont know if theres a website..Jeanene will know where im talking about...its off nimitz

even looks super shadey but people flock there b/c there arent many breeders of any kind here..just BYB's ..HATE THAT

·
Registered
22 Posts
AshleysMom\";p=\"89179 said:
Ashleys sire..110 lbs of pure muscle..great formation for such a huge dog. he did not have a super huge head, flews were well with-in standards, just a BIG boy. I almost died when I saw him..then to top it off..his name is Jack..and on his doggie door..it said "Jack the Ripper" He was a sweetheart though..so I left thinking the only thing he was ripping was some god-awfull Boxer toots...LOL
I seriously laughed out loud at that last line!! hahaha  :lol:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Ziggi is about 95 lbs and our first male boxer.  We had no idea he would get that big....I think he is way out of the normal boxer range size wise for what is considered normal?  I have nothing to compare him to since we have always had females.  He stands 6 inches taller than our Teaki at the shoulder, we thought Teaki was big for a female but not so sure now!  8O   The vet said he would get really big when she saw his feet during his first visit as a puppy!  He is solid but he is also really LONG, not really husky like I normally think of boxers.

What is the normal for males?  His mom was really small but his dad was big.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Ekim, on this forum, is probably the biggest boxer I have ever seen.  I think he is like 95lbs?!?!?  (Forgive me if I am wrong.)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
An average-size adult male (about 23 inches tall) should weigh about 66 lbs.  An average-size adult female (about 22 inches tall) should weigh about 55 lbs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts