Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
SuzyQsmom said:
You guys better keep Zulu & Nikita apart - whooeeee - that could be big trouble :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:
Dont worry guys. .. he made his deposit to the nuggie bridge already :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: We'll have to put socks in his speedo. .. you know what these male ego's are like
:ROTFLMAO:

·
Registered
665 Posts
RoxyGirl22 said:
Theres a "breeder" breeding 2 males in NC that are 133 and 140lbs!
they'll never get a litter out of 2 males! :? :up: :lol2:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
strutter said:
RoxyGirl22 said:
Theres a "breeder" breeding 2 males in NC that are 133 and 140lbs!
they'll never get a litter out of 2 males! :? :up: :lol2:
:ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: Well spotted Strutter :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
RoxyGirl22 said:
ok extremely off topic but omg kelli is that bear in your siggy??? he makes binga look like a puppy lol
YES! He is my big baby! Turned a year in December. He weighs 73 lbs. and Binga is only 45. He gives her a run for her money! He is such a lap baby too! Don't sit on the ground unless you expect to have a boxer TOTALLY in your lap. :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
zulu said:
Dont worry guys. .. he made his deposit to the nuggie bridge already :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: We'll have to put socks in his speedo. .. you know what these male ego's are like
:ROTFLMAO:
OMG.. you are hilarious! :lol:

MENTAL PICTURE!!!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Its so funny how no matter how big these babies grown they still try and squeeze themselves onto our laps :ROTFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Yeah, Delilah was up to about 86lbs, but definitely overweight. I haven't weighed her yet, but i'd say she is around 70 now and looks pretty good.
Felix is still my lean boy at 55lbs. though i can tell his chest is getting wider and I think he may be a smidge taller than Delilah now.

I've seen HUGE "boxers" at the dog park. One lady kept saying he was purebred, but there was definitely some bullmastiff in there somewhere, and his nose was pretty long. I've seen some bullmastiff/boxer mixes that look really boxer, so maybe thats what those over 100 pounders are.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
@-) ZUUUUUUULUUUUUUUU.....COOOOOOOME TO ME BABY.....ZUUUUUUULUUUUUUUU @-) 8->

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
OMG!! You guys crack me up!! 160 lbs? Purebred? Ummmm, something smells fishy here... :ROTFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
In all fairness, 160lbs would be accurate...........if he's on STEROIDS!!! :flex: :hmm:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Arnold schwartzenboxer springs to mind :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
nikita07 said:
@-) ZUUUUUUULUUUUUUUU.....COOOOOOOME TO ME BABY.....ZUUUUUUULUUUUUUUU @-) 8->
:ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: He needs no encouragement. . . .hes a bit of a Romeo :whistle:

·
Registered
5 Posts
kinda off the subject but ,I my boxer is a little over 2 years old, weighs about 60 lbs. Every one I meet wonders why he's so small ? I think he's just PERFECT.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
boxerdog06 said:
kinda off the subject but ,I my boxer is a little over 2 years old, weighs about 60 lbs. Every one I meet wonders why he's so small ? I think he's just PERFECT.

It all depends on his parents....it has to do with genetics :) 60 is not bad at all....id love to see pics of your boy!

By the way, welcome to the forum!

Here is a height and weight data base : bfdatabase.php

Here is a Sticky on the boxer breed standard: breed-standard.html

·
Registered
5 Posts
One of my friend's sister in law use to have this Boxer. We brought over Storm (our seal brindle) to my friend's house to show her a while back. Her sister in law was there. She said she owned the biggest Boxer in the US at 160lbs. That she bought him from Germany. Which I highly doubt since that would be expensive right? On top of that 30 days quarintine? How do you find out the biggest Boxer in the US??

We plan on breeding later in the future after we get the dogs tested and getting better knowledge so on still have a few years yet. She told my friend that she found one of her old dog's grandsons (4 weeks old at the moment) and that she would charge me a low stud fee. Which I will not be doing so no worries! I
My puppy Kronos just hit 62 lbs. He's 4 months old and looking to become larger than his dad, Maxx. Maxx is a Horse for a pure boxer @ 103 lbs.
Looking at him, I still see my supercute puppy. But he's a lead clad beefcake.
I've seen pure boxers hit 120. Old. Chubby.
Anything is possible. Look what a single virus did to the whole world.
20200724_131440.jpg

21 - 39 of 39 Posts