Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
wow her colors sure have lightened up a lot!
and I'm guessing she flies, more than she walks around your home? lol

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea she lightened up a whole lot.  they said she probably would when we got her.

believe it or not she was the meek and mild of the two we chose from.  that sure did change when we got her home!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is such a sweetie.

·
Registered
374 Posts
she is such a doll!!!  Awesome pics, and looks like she's a ton of fun!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:bsty:    she is a little mess.

The spiked collar come from petsmart I think.  We got it several years ago actually.  I had orignally bought it for my dog when I still lived at home before I got married.  Believe it or not I had gotten it for my Dachschund (sp?) a.k.a. weenie dog.  She looked so cute in it.  

My dad gave me the collar for Binga because they didn't use it anymore for Bridgette.   Binga outgrew it now though so we had to get a new one   :(  

we got a new collar maybe a month ago and we have had to loosen it more than once.  She just keeps growning!  She is a little over 7 months and I think she weighs now about 42 lbs.  When do they stop growing?!   8O

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
She is so cute!! Boxers dont stop fully growing until around 3 years. they usually grow up til about 18 months or so, and then will fill out until about 3 years.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a personality she has, it shows thru in those pics....Loved that one where you caught her pouncing, that is great.....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Yep, you can really see the character and personality in Binga alright!  :D  Very cute pictures!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts