Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so I went to Victoria's Secret last week.  I made a purchase that was above a certain amount so I got a free stuffed "victoria's secret dog".  I already have one and its up in the top of my closet.  Well I got this one and was excited because it was GREEN...  my favorite color.  I must not have put it where it was out of a certain someone's reach.  lets just say that I don't really want it back now    :roll:

I won't let her keep it because it probably won't last.  Even though Binga has only destroyed one toy in her lifetime, I don't want that thing to come apart.  I thought it was funny.  She is such a toot.

notice the FULL basket of toys behind her and she wants MY stuff   :naughty:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Awww.... how cute.... how could you take it away from that sweet girl?! :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha...  no I couldn't take it away from her.  I couldn't get mad either...   she was having a great time with MY doggie!  :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Maybe her favorite color is green too?! :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha!  its very possible!  She has a little stuffed frog that squeaks.  its bright green...   you can say "Binga where is your frog?!" and she will find it.  So cute.   :D

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
ha ha those are cute, i think your victoria's secret puppy has been taken advantage of ;) lol (refferecing to the pic where binga is licking her butt lol) binga is sooo pretty too  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
they look so cute together, I think she needs to keep it (for awhile anyway) :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, possession is 9/10 ths of the law and Binga figured it was hers....The look on her face is priceless

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
bingasmom\";p=\"91532 said:
Haha!  its very possible!  She has a little stuffed frog that squeaks.  its bright green...   you can say "Binga where is your frog?!" and she will find it.  So cute.   :D
Mav TOO!!!!

But really...she just a regular boxer thinking EVERYTHING is hers...poor bear he should hide his belongings now!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I guess I will let her keep it for a while.  I will just have to keep and eye on it until it starts falling apart.  

Apparently nothing really does belong to me  :(   haha.  Bear doesn't have anything of his own either...   if he has it, she wants it.  He will just find something else to play with and then she wants that too.  

I love the first pic because that is when I caught her with it.  She sat up and it was just hanging by its leg.  SO funny.  BUSTED!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts