Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And my dogs think its time to get up!!!  All week 4 freaking am.  Tonight I am keeping them up late - I have no desire or need to be us that early to take both out to potty.  So pray my tatic of keeping all windows shut and keeping them up late works!  Momma need to sleep!!!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
grrrrr.  hate that too..sumya makes a racket running back and forth trying to chase the birds...crazy boxers

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Have you considered a 'white noise' machine? Thay work really well, especially when you live in the city like I do, and have loud noisy neighbors. Even a fan running at low speed works pretty good.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
ooooooooo the birds ...grrrr the blue jays in mass early morning used to drve me nuts with their yelling and screaming..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jills got a great point...something soothing to drown it out ...fans work wonders..

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
i have baby pigeons living in my air conditioning vent ...i have to wait till they fly away to put my air conditioner in and it is starting to get hot here.

·
Registered
648 Posts
LOL my daily routine is britney waking up at 1 am to clean herself.....<LICK>  Then I must get up at 430 am daily........so tired. Most days I don't even use my alarm becasue she is waiting to go!

G

·
0 Posts
My neighbor is a bird watcher and put bird feeders everywhere.  I feel your pain.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
It's funny, because Tyson doesn't have a reaction to birds or people.  He will just sit up and watch them go by, but doesn't bark or whine or anything.  I feel very lucky.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Everyday it gets earlier and earlier....  A month ago we'd have to wake the dog up for his early morning walk, then he was getting right up with us, now he's doing the whole head shake with the ears and jowls flappin around like mad to get one of us up.  Like 5am wasn't early enough, every day seems like a few minutes earlier.  We tried keeping him up later, taking him for a later walk, none of it works.  I may try the white noise machine or something cause it's killing me.  My boss doesn't mind though I just get in earlier everyday.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Grrrr! We all know how my Ace feels about those birds! He's on a mission lately to irradicate all birds within a 10 mile radius from our house :wink:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh boy I feel your pain Heather....What's up with these birds anyways? Don't they know how to tell time? :lol: Good luck on keeping H&K up and active later, hope it works

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:lol:  I am glad the happy singing birds flew back up north and are home again!  :p  You should be in florida during the winter months with all those snow birds!  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Good luck with the keeping them up late thing.  Its right before 5:00 for me with Kiah (Keegan will not move until I do), it is still cool at night so I haven't had to leave the windows open yet but once I do, I am sure it will be earlier.  Those birds wake me up too, love to watch them but wish they would shut up so early in the am.  What is there to sing about that early  :x

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Consider yourselves lucky! We have wild turkeys that enjoy eating in our backyard  :x  Not so fun when the dogs decide they need to bark until they are let out!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts