Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
so what did you do to that poor guy?  Did he get a few new toys and a good romp in on the beach?
such a handsome fella, cannot believe he's already 1!
happy b-day.

·
Registered
882 Posts
lol, he looks so funny all contorted like that :lol: .....he's very handsome :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing more than some good ole beach burns! And a lot of crowd exposer @ the Jamboree we were at this weekend. Stellar behavior by my boy, and now he is spent!

·
Registered
913 Posts
LOL>.how on EARTH do they get into positions like that?? I'd be hospitalized if my body was in that shape!! LOL Hope his Birthday was extra special..and man...what a SHINEY coat!!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Your boy is quite the contortionist!!!

So tired he couldn't even make it to his bed! He's handsome guy.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now that is one tired guy!!! That heavy duty celebration he had must have really tired him out...And then he sleeps in that position? Linda I'm with you, I would be hospitialized as well :) Glad K had a great b/day

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
He is so beautiful! I love the positions our babies get into...how on earth does he find that comfortable!? Sounds like he enjoyed his birthday; beach burns are the best!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Thats quite the position he's got himself into! They find the weirdest positions comfortable.
Looks like he had a fun birthday!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Happy happy birthday crazy funny boy! :D  :D

LMAO  -  I love the way our crazy boxers sleep!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Zulu does this position aswell, we call it the road kill position, and when he does the other one where he spreads out on his chest, we call that one his geranimo position caus it looks like he has just dropped from the sky and landed(im sure i spelt that wrong :oops: ) :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Ahh... one of my favorite Boxer boys! :love:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Looks like he had a great birthday!!!!!     They do get into the craziest sleeping positions! :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He looks so tired so he must have had a great day.  I love the crazy ways they sleep too but that one hurts my back just looking at it.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
How can that be comfortable?  8O

Looks like Keanu had a great birthday..a little tiring, but great none the less!  :D

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all the nice comments on my twisted boy. He is such a GOOBERHEAD! But we love him.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts