Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Donner's official  1st b-day is Thurs but hubby and I can't both be here at the same time that day so the celebration started a little early. NEVER did I think I would have a party for a dog and I ashamed to admit how many stores I looked in for party hats, never did find them but he still had fun! And finally like all the other fur kids he has a kong LOVES it.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
aww your siamese looks like mine lol and HAS to check everything out hahaha

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DONNER WHOOOP WHOOOOP

LUV LUV THE PICS !!!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Happy birthday Donner, it looks like you had a great party and boy did you score  :)

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNER!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Dang Donner, you did pretty well there.....I see a Kong, some nice new stuffies, some treats a collar and a leash....My my.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY Donner, hope you have many many more  <:p

·
Registered
270 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Love those pictures!!!!!!!  It looks like you had a GREAT party!  Its Chloe dog typing, and Fiddler and I are sooo jealous!  We hope our mom and dad throw us a super party like that!  We are making sure that they see your pictures...give them some hint, hint, nudge, nudges!! Anyway, Happy Bday!  Hope it was great!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Happy early Birthday Donner!  Looks like you made out with all of those nice new gifts!  Looks like he was lovin' everything.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank You all very much for all the nice b-day wishes. We love this big boy sooo much it's hard not to spoil him even MORE 8O
He is getting to be a big boy 27 inches at the shoulder and just about 70 lbs. His mom and dad were 80 -85 lbs so still some growing to do!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Happy Birthday Donner! Looks like you made out pretty good! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts