Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is my big guys 4th Birthday!!! he is the 1st dog that I truly owned. My dad always had dogs that were mine on the weekends and hubby had dogs rotties.. but Mason is my dog!
he brings me such joy and happiness. he is the light of my life, the reason I get out of bed every morning, of course a wet nose in my face would wake anyone. he is a good boxer, protective, loving wiggle butt. between Mason and Mackie a void in my life has been filled, my children are all older and hang with my hubby building cars and working our demolition company at one time my life was filled with kids and all the fun of raising boys and then BAM they grew up and I was alone, till Mason came into my life followed by Mackie and now I have fur babies!
Thank YOu my boxer boys!
Mason enjoy your day, cake and a cheese burger for dinner... a pet store visit for a gift and a bank run thru the drivethru to get a cookie.... Happy 4th birthday my Mason...
:clap2::clap::dance:

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Awww so sweet! Happy birthday Mason! Sounds like your mom has a fun filled day lined up for you! Enjoy!! :D

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Aww I understand how you feel. Happy Birthday Mason, may you have a great day filled with love, happiness and treats!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so far we had a cheeseburger with bacon for lunch, 2 cookies each from the bank and a pet store run for a pawdicure and another cookie... next up cake and dinner, chicken, ice cream cake for us... doggy cake for them... its been a fun filled day with lots of bye bye car rides... Mackie has been making good on all the treats today....

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Duke and I say "Happy birthday Mason!!," Aw sounds like a birthday party even I'd like to have!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Happy Birthday Mason!! :hbd:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my boy had a awesome bday! can't believe he is 4! he gets better every year.. lol.... next birthday I think we may go camping...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts