Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been hunting high and low to find some biscuits for Freddie for treat times but I just can't seem to find any that don't contain animal derivatives (which I found out on this forum is basically any left over animal parts, which I didn't like the sound of).

The only ones I've found are these Arden Grange ones but they can work out a bit expensive although they do contain only good things which I like.

Has anybody got any advice, I'm sure you get loads of choice in the US but it seems there's a lack of choice in the UK unless you're prepared to spend a lot of money

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Have you checked out JBpet? They will ship anywhere in the world and they have the buddy biscuits, which are human grade. They also carry zukes, and a bunch of other treats and food as well. I order from them quite a bit and have not had any problems at all.  

http://www.jbpet.com/Buddy-Biscuits-1-L ... xgodq2DQhQ

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tootsie\";p=\"120960 said:
Have you checked out JBpet? They will ship anywhere in the world and they have the buddy biscuits, which are human grade. They also carry zukes, and a bunch of other treats and food as well. I order from them quite a bit and have not had any problems at all.
Thanks for this - I've just dropped them an email to see what the cost of postage would be.

Anybody else know of any good suppliers in the UK for this kind of product?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
greencode";p="120962 said:
[quote="tootsie\";p=\"120960":1dkqfy83]Thanks for this - I've just dropped them an email to see what the cost of postage would be.?
[/quote:1dkqfy83]

Unfortunately it doesn't look as though I'll be able to get those biscuits - shame because they all look amazing! The cost of shipping to the UK would cost way too much as they have to ship via UPS  :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts